Norwegian A-hole

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jacco said:
Several studies prove they are..

There is a huge geo-social difference here. I think those surveys are conducted in "high lever areas".

Regular working people are miserable here.

Wow miserable! Bigging things up again Fredrik? I know better my friend was partly responsible for the survey in the Netherlands.

Breivik turned against his own people because he had a blind fold in front of his eyes. He saw things that weren't there. Look past your own nose folks and learn to understand the world. Using your own assumptions in different cases in different countries does not work. Besides, a horrible massacre like this doesn't immediately make Norway a horrible country to live in.

An European Leftish party doesn't mean it's communist if that's what you are thinking.

jacco said:
Wow miserable! Bigging things up again Fredrik? I know better my friend was partly responsible for the survey in the Netherlands.

How do they explain the extreme suicide rate then?

jacco said:
marcusnieman said:
Personally, if someone is admittedly guilty of such a heinous event, no trial, no jail..... execute him on the spot.

I don't know. If we do that, we're not a better person than him. Long imprisonment is better imo so he can suffer for his actions. Although prisons in those countries aren't as bad as in yours.

+1

marcusnieman said:
The most he can get for this horrific event is 21 years in prison.... he'll be out when he's 53.

Personally, if someone is admittedly guilty of such a heinous event, no trial, no jail..... execute him on the spot.

Hmmmm....Defend democracy with non-democratic actions?
Its a paradox :D

What's non democratic about a punishment that fits the crime? It's bad enough to take the life of another human but the premeditated slaughter of dozens of them should carry the most severe punishment known to man.... not some comfy Nordic prison and then out in 21 years. That's pathetic.

I don't see why death sentence would be non democratic if the people choose for it being an appropriate punishment for a certain crime.

jacco said:
I don't see why death sentence would be non democratic if the people choose for it being an appropriate punishment for a certain crime.

There's not a punishment suitable for what that piece of **** did.... including death.... unless it were slow and painful AND at the hands of the family members that lost their loved ones.

marcusnieman said:
jacco said:

There's not a punishment suitable for what that piece of **** did.... including death.... unless it were slow and painful AND at the hands of the family members that lost their loved ones.

Enter the good ol' Soviet working camps... :eek:

No seriously, there are times that I think that such criminals can be only punished in a system where they have to work their heads off (so that they pray no to commit the crime) and actually in this way be a positive addition to the country. If I hear that people like Mladic can spit through the prison's library or play chess with his old companions... that just doesn't make sense to all the victims.

Enter the good ol' Soviet working camps... :eek:

victims.[/quote]

We had "Butlins" in England.

marcusnieman said:
What's non democratic about a punishment that fits the crime? It's bad enough to take the life of another human but the premeditated slaughter of dozens of them should carry the most severe punishment known to man.... not some comfy Nordic prison and then out in 21 years. That's pathetic.

I responded to this:

Personally, if someone is admittedly guilty of such a heinous event, no trial, no jail..... execute him on the spot

Which, is against the values of democracy (at least the definition of democracy but maybe not the half hearted implementation).

jacco said:

Heads over heels :lol:

marcusnieman said:
I prefer the good old "eye for an eye" when it comes to murder. The criminals these days have more rights than the victims.

Criminals are safe in Sweden.
My mate was sentenced to prison for refusing military service.
He said the food was better than in school and he had more TV-channels than he had in his house.
That will of course scare criminals :D

The paradox in Sweden is so total that foreigners are seldom deported (unless they're from a EU country or another industrialized country (China, Australia, USA etc).

Latest posts

Back