Night Ranger in Dallas

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
From the other night... went to high school with Brad Gillis and their guitar tech..... great show:

121.jpg

020.jpg

138.jpg

054.jpg

031.jpg

111.jpg

117.jpg

088.jpg

ok to be serious with you,

I'm not sure but did you buy and or play a Tokai Anniversary model?
The model that its body is LP/Tel. I missed the post about your comments and opinions and I'd like to know your thoughts on that guitar.
I always thought it an odd yet perfect guitar with great potential. yet it never seemed to take off for Tokai.
If you want to direct me to links on that topic please do.

(about the fuss let's forget it)

Special K said:
ok to be serious with you,

I'm not sure but did you buy and or play a Tokai Anniversary model?
The model that its body is LP/Tel. I missed the post about your comments and opinions and I'd like to know your thoughts on that guitar.
I always thought it an odd yet perfect guitar with great potential. yet it never seemed to take off for Tokai.
If you want to direct me to links on that topic please do.

(about the fuss let's forget it)

Wow... didn't think I'd ever get that back rub you've been talking about.... much less from you. Thanks Karl.... that's double awesome.

Don't know if I can help you much because I don't play my guitars... I just look at them, take pictures and wonder if they're made in Japan.

And the Anniversary, yeah I had one.... but I traded it for a tambourine but before I did, I posted here about it:

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15217&highlight=anniversary

n22001a.jpg

Jeff Watson as he was in 1983... :eek:
I knew he had heroin and alcohol issues but i didn't know the substances mummified the poor *******....!!!!!
020.jpg

The band broke up for awhile and having since reformed, Watson is gone and their orginal keyboard player Alan Fitzgerald is gone too.

The new guitar player is Joel Hoekstra from New York.... great chops and technique. The new keyboard player is Christian something.... can't remember his last name.

Christian Cullen
he toured the U.S in a recent lineup of Survivor along with Joel from what I've just read.

Mole Man said:
Great pictures!!

I used to like Night Ranger - You Can Still (Rock In America)!!

I think anyone who was alive in the 80's liked a Night Ranger song. They played them all including Sister Christian, Don't Tell Me You Love Me, Sentimental Street, etc.... funny thing was, most of the audience was as old as I am..... not many youngsters there. Still a good time though.

Latest posts

Back