Newbie Tokai Junior Seeker

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peytone

Reaction score
Greetings and thanks for being there! In my cravenous seeking of an affordable playable Junior, I find myself here, seeking help! So, I'm looking for a used not overly expensive Jr., and am focusing on Tokai, Edwards and Orville. I am open to ideas and info on these guitars anyone might care to share, plus I have a few questions.

First, Tokai-Are LSJ42 guitars the only model of Tokai single cut Jrs. ? Some single piece bodies some not I think, but when? Then there are the Edwards, but only in DC, right? Finally, what does no numbers on the headstock indicate?

Here's an Edwards single-cut option for you from www.guitar-shelter.com :

http://www.digimart.net/inst_detail.do?instrument_id=DS00764232

It's a bit beaten up, but a very good price (around $US450 plus shipping) for what should have a one-piece body and Duncan pups. Guitar Shelter ship worldwide and are awesome to deal with.

My budget is under $600 or I could trade a nocaster I could live without. :-? Thanks youami for the link, unfortunately even when I type in the url I only get square, no text, but I'll keep trying.

You should install Japanese characters on your PC. Scroll down though, you should be able to see the photos.

Latest posts

Back