My Tokai 1984 ST 50 or 60.. ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west2005

Reaction score
Had this guitar lying around for a while so i put it on ebay... seems to be alot of interest what you guys think? maybe i put it on too cheap lol.......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280622269550&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_524wt_880

Its an auction, bidders tend to pile in at the closing stages. You've got lots of interest so I'm sure it will go for a fair price in 'todays' market. Its a popular model and colour - but at the end of the day its only worth what someones willing to pay for it. I think it will do OK. Whatever we think of eBay, it has a big audience. Good Luck

Cheers for your input! Currently at 73 watchers with 6 days left.... I hope it does well... think its a 1984 ST 50 or 60... Good responses from bidders so far.. ALL GOOD!

"Thanks for the two pics - they confirm that it's not the cheapest model (ST40) and also that it hasn't been tampered with under the scratchplate. Nice."
-strat mannnn

Latest posts

Back