My fourth and final Love Rock video

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJH

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just finished my final "Love Rock" video. This time it's an original track from my upcoming solo album.

I had a friend of mine in the studio (Mirko Kesic) to help me out with the drums.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,

Peter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ws1llgOEWE

This video is awesome, excellent work, your best yet....thanks for taking the time to do it...and thanks for inviting me to the studio to watch you record and video the drummer, Mirko Kesic...great fun, and the coffee was great as well. :D

I know you're extremely busy, but a video of the Black ES142G I have in stock will make a killer video, when you get some spare time to do it.
These Japanese made ES models are insane guitars, tone monsters, it's amazing how many different tones come out of one guitar.

You know...if you could sell "vibrato" you'd be a multi millionaire.
notworthy.gif

RocknBlues said:
Wow,, That blew me away, great work Peter :wink:

Oh :-? why does that have to be the final vid, I've enjoyed every one that you've done.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

RocknBlues, Thank you. I'm glad you've enjoyed all of my videos. It's the last "Love Rock" video as I think I've covered the bases as far as those guitars are concerned.

If I can get my hands on some of the other guitars, I'll do some demos on those as well.

Cheers,

Peter.

Latest posts

Back