my 4 Grecos

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojo hobo said:
AHH! It was one of Cliffs egf-1200s ,TIMO got the other one!
It might have been cheaper going to hawaii for a holiday and picking the guitar up while you where there!
I guess the import taxes in italy is as high as in the uk..yes!

I guess i would never sell such a rare and fine example once i had got one as beautiful as yours.

MOJO HOBO

Cliff made some guys very happy this year :lol:
Cliff thanks again for those fantastic guitars and your fair and honest describtion.As Yoga I can say that I bought the right guitar and I am happy every day I touch her ! :D

We made him happy as well......... :D
So, everybody is in a good mood, eh, eh................. :p

maybe I wouldn't be able to get along with it I guess
I'm more of a U or C player I guess

I think you'd be surprised how comfortable it is once you play it ,It really
has a very nice feel ,definitely one of my favorites :D

Thanks Timo and Piero...... I have a couple of real nice Hawaiian Koa acoustics thanks to you fantastic forum members.... Yes it was sad to see those 2 EGF-1200 go... but now I sit on the beach and play and play and play and play.....in Maui...... :D

CliffsComicWorld said:
Thanks Timo and Piero...... I have a couple of real nice Hawaiian Koa acoustics thanks to you fantastic forum members.... Yes it was sad to see those 2 EGF-1200 go... but now I sit on the beach and play and play and play and play.....in Maui...... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great to hear you have fun and found your Koas Cliff.Merry christmas to you while I sit here under a meter of snow in cold germany and enjoy the 1200 every day :D
omg just seen Paris Hilton is on Maui right now...take good care :wink:

heh i think i sold that 800 to you larry?

No villager,got this one here in the USA,but I did ask you about the neck on the 800's,and you were definitely right! it is a huge neck,but sooo nice :D

LarryC said:
heres a shot of the TL-800 neck profile
MVC-005S.jpg

Nice boat neck

Latest posts

Back