• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MINT LS-80 'Reborn Old' UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA

Reaction score
Bought from Villager a while ago, I picked this one because of the condition, but find I daren't play it because it's in too good condition!!

Frets/fretboard are practically mint also.

All original except pots & caps have been replaced, but original circuit board included. Looking to re-coup what I paid so ?950 shipped in the UK.

Would be interested in PX for something not quite so mint that I can actually play!, LP, tele, Strat???

Click pics for full size images:

leadguitar_323 said:
Hi John, mate i'd just leave her in her case, its the mint ones that will be worth all the money in a few years time.

Mick

I could do with the money now though :cry: but you might well have a good point, I might well have a change of mind :wink:

JohnA said:
leadguitar_323 said:
Hi John, mate i'd just leave her in her case, its the mint ones that will be worth all the money in a few years time.

Mick

I could do with the money now though :cry: but you might well have a good point, I might well have a change of mind :wink:

The market's soft right now for sellers with the weak dollar, gas worries, adjustable mortgage rates climbing, etc. I'd wait awhile because you'll end up leaving money on the table. It's a buyer's market.

marcusnieman said:
The market's soft right now for sellers with the weak dollar, gas worries, adjustable mortgage rates climbing, etc. I'd wait awhile because you'll end up leaving money on the table. It's a buyer's market.

Don't worry Marcus, I won't be letting it go at a loss, I'm certainly not in a mad rush to get rid of it.

JohnA said:
Bought from Villager a while ago, I picked this one because of the condition, but find I daren't play it because it's in too good condition!!

Frets/fretboard are practically mint also.

All original except pots & caps have been replaced, but original circuit board included. Looking to re-coup what I paid so ?950 shipped in the UK.

Would be interested in PX for something not quite so mint that I can actually play!, LP, tele, Strat???

Click pics for full size images:

Where abouts in the north are you, and is it still for sale?

Phil

Phil

The guitar is promised to another forum member, but if the sale falls through I can let you know. I'm in Middlesbrough.

Sorry Phil, bar me getting struck by lightning there's not much chance of me pulling out!

John - thanks again for keeping hold of her. :)

AlanN said:
Sorry Phil, bar me getting struck by lightning there's not much chance of me pulling out!

No problem Alan, just don't stand under any trees in a storm :wink:

AlanN said:

No problems guys

Im a new member thats in the market for a another decent guitar, and thats a beauty.

Im in Gateshead if anything turns up, looking forward to spending some time around the forum.

Regards

Phil

Gentlemen, if you would place your highest bids in to a sealed envelope.....

No seriously, Alan got in first, it's his if he wants it :D Gazumping on the forum isn't cricket!

Latest posts

Back