• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LS-320 2005

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
villager said:
untouched solder joints, seth lovers, one piece back, solid maple cap, braz board, nitro finish, and 2005 320's did not have fret edge binding..

I think luis has another 2005 LS-320 without edge binding too...

this one..

ls320eb7.jpg

can't be anything else..

Luis said:
It( no longer mine and sold really cheaper than Mark price)came with a certificate from Tokai I give to new owner.
I guess 2005 was a key year in new Tokais,new models came and some specs changed slightly(no fret edge binding confirmed to me by Adachi-san himself).

Hi there. I've missed this thread so far. That 320 is now mine. I even started a thread myself when I got it, asking about the fret end binding issue. Here it is:

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12244&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Your 320 is very appealing Villager, what a shame I don't have some extra 2000 euro to spare right now. Guess what... I don't have enough with just one 320 :lol: . Good luck!

If it had fret-binding I would?ve bought it already.Yeah... I know... I?m that shallow and nitpicky :lol: . For me to buy an expensive guitar, it has to be perfect to my tastes. Sonically and visually.

that's a sweet deal on a high spec & rare Les Paul; someone is gonna be very happy :D

glad I still have my 2000 Tokai LS320; yes, it has knobs :lol: .................... and fret edge binding :wink: ..........
LS320resting.jpg

LS3201.jpg

Six days from Europe to central Iowa. And, that included a weekend. Must have hit all the stops cleanly.

btw: My wife thinks this is a very lovely guitar. Me, too.

Mick51 said:
Six days from Europe to central Iowa. And, that included a weekend. Must have hit all the stops cleanly.

btw: My wife thinks this is a very lovely guitar. Me, too.

Not bad delivery time; I've had guitars from Japan ship in less than 72 hours, from post to my door :D

OK, you have the fiddle; now we need details & pics 8) .................

MIJvintage said:
OK, you have the fiddle; now we need details & pics 8) .................

Maybe this weekend, if the rain stops and I get the swamp drained and the grass mowed. The SD's sound surprisingly nice, I wasn't really expecting to like them. But, I have a pair of Legends that Wolfe wound for me, and I really want to try them in this guitar.

btw: The caps are Sprague "black beauty" 0.033 x 200 vt. Wasn't expecting that. Would love to leave them in when I swap p/ups, but the values are wrong.

Back