• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Love Rock II ( any experience??)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod

Reaction score
Hi, i just happened to see a pic of the Love Rock II series on the Tokai UK Homepage... looks swell :eek:

Has anybody ever tried one, what is the sound and the feel like??

I#m looking forward to any guidance from you all...!! :wink:

Hot Rod ( I hate powerchords, I#m a "BluesMan) 8) 8)

I think Ned owns one, don't remember if he wrote a full review of it on the main site, but you should find some postings about it here, too. I also think it's a nice PRS style guitar.

This is a incredible guitar. Sustainnnn! I just get a sample in. It is the common Love Rock II shape but additional equipped with the new patended Tokai Sound Stream Technology. Hot Rod, wanna make a review for the forum? :)

.... :lol: You're going to sell it at an affordable price, togps???

What about you writing on that issue?? 8)

I'm off for the next 3 weeks....soaring in the french alps!! :D

see ya all, Hot Rod

Great! By the way, does it have the same specs as the one from the UK site except the soundstream body?

http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk/guitars/loverock/loverock2.htm

Rough estimated, yes. Except the Sound Stream Tech. and the headstock. It features a new Tokai designed headstock. Finally somewhat independent. But you?ll see....

togps said:
Rough estimated, yes. Except the Sound Stream Tech. and the headstock. It features a new Tokai designed headstock. Finally somewhat independent. But you?ll see....
She's a beauty indeed, and the body construction looks very interesting (bookmatched flamed maple top, mahogany? middle part, 2-piece mahogany back). I think the headstock shape is fine and suits her well, not too modern or ornamented, plain and simple like the rest of the guitar. Do you know if these are the "Keiyo" pickups mentioned on the UK site (never heard of them)? And is this a lightweight tailpiece (I'll find out anyhow... :wink: )?

OK, thanks. Forgot to ask about the finish, is it nitro or poly lacquer? On the pictures you sent me it looks very shiney, but this may be because it's brand new. :)

Alright, she arrived yesterday when I wasn't at home, so now I have to wait till 10.00 am to fetch her from the local post office... :roll: Here's one of the killer pics that togps already sent me:

LRII,SEB%20(4)%20(Large).JPG

Latest posts

Back