Legit?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeshin

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Tokai-Tele-copy-modified-pickups-and-upgraded-hardware_W0QQitemZ270460383472QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Musical_Instruments_Instruments?hash=item3ef8b1f0f0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Oze,

I know the guy that is selling it. Dave is an honest guy.

He bought it a couple of months ago from a guitar shop in Brizzy. He sent me some headstock pics, and I don't recall having seen one with a logo like it, which I mentioned. I've been wrong before, though.

Anyway, (facetious mode on) the guys in the shop should know their stuff (sorry, jokes :roll: ) and they told him it was a real Tokai.

Bwahahahahah :evil:

Hey Peter...
That logo kinda looks like the Custom Edition Logo...reckon he could get a couple of pics of the front and back of the neck to us?
He seemed legit in his auction description...usually the fake sellers overplay the Tokai card...cut and paste stuff from us or wiki..etc

Oze,

DSC03438.jpg

It does look Custom Edition-ish, as you mention. But "Tele"?

Yep..the TELE thing is a worry as is the serial...never seen one like that before.
Need some pics of the back of the neck and sadly...the control cavities and neck pocket.

Back