Just got the 2003-2004 catalog

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuiltTop

Reaction score
I saw something interesting there... LS120F model?? It seems to have a long tenon, and light weight tailpiece. Nitro finish but I think it's a laminated top.

Too bad I don't have a scanner or else I can send Ned a copy.

Also, the LS80F now comes with two finishes. Matt and gross finish. Love the matt one with the zebra pickups.

QuiltTop said:
Also, the LS80F now comes with two finishes. Matt and gross finish. Love the matt one with the zebra pickups.

I have one of those matte ones. It's very nice, much and much nicer than in the pictures:

tlrhb75c.jpg

tlrhb75b.jpg

I really should make some new pictures of it (these were made by the seller). Those above really don't do it justice at all.

I got a copy of the catalog here in Japan... but can`t find any others. I look every week but there just aren`t any. If I get more I`ll send them out the the faithful here.

The 2003-2004 catalog is for the Japanese marketing only which is a bummer for us here in the States. I am getting more information on the LS120's as well along with the distribution plans for that model.

The Tokai factory is trying to be very careful about what is presented. Basically trying to fly under the radar.

Ned

OK... please disregard the previous post on catalogs.... can`t send youse any. Guess you`ll just have to move to Japan. heeheehee

The catalog is only available for the Japanese markets. I have posted portions of the catalog on the main site (www.tokairegistry.com).

Ned

I`ve only seen one in this city and I took it. Odd that I haven`t seen more of em.

Latest posts

Back