Just bought a new digital camera (Cannon A70) and took some

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuiltTop

Reaction score
What a fun tool to have! I was able to take some nice shots of my current guitar collection. Go check it out!

The four guitars pictures are:

2002 Taylor Big Baby
2000 Terry C. McInturff Forum Guitar #3
1999 Grosh Retro Classic with Lindy Fralins Blues Special and Don's large neck profile
2003 Tokai Love Rock LC80F (Just bought this for my birthday from Japan!)

Anyway, hope you guys enjoying looking at them as much as I enjoy playing them!

Oh! I took these shots in our new house in Singapore! It feels good to have a place of your own!

Check it out!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/quilttop...&.src=ph&.view=

Thanks.

Dave

:lol:

Hi all, 1st time post nice guitar collection QT, should that be LS80F not LC80F.

I have just bought an LS70F looks the same as yours vf, whats the difference between the ls80f and ls70f.

BluesEd.

Hey BluesEd, sorry for the late reply. To answer your question, there's no difference between the two models. You lucked out and paid 10K JPY less for the guitar. The model simply represent the list price of the guitar. LS80F stands for Love Rock 80,000.00 JPY Flame.

Anyway, care to post a pic of your Love Rock? I love my "Greeny2" She is a babe and everytime, I play with her I can't stop the smile on my face! Looking to find a vintage Les Paul Junior to keep her company.

Hehe... life is good!

:p

No prob QT, yeh it's a 2002 by the serial. Looks amazing but prob not a lot of dif to all the other LS70F lightburst violin finishes.

I did notice the flame changes when you look at it from diff angles, it's some sort of magic I have no idea how it works :)

Most Tokai owners seem to change the pups but tbh these are Alnico Mk2's and sound very good although I have not tried them at gig level.

Took me an hour or so to get used to the neck, I have been playing low profiles for years so it felt a bit chunky. I started out on LP copy's though , never owned a real Les Paul but to me this feels like one.

I don't have a camera but will borrow a mates digi, Im not sure where I could post pics though If you have ICQ I could send them.

Latest posts

Back