Is this forum dying?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I want to be responsible for maintaining someone elses guitars. That and between my band and work I'm so busy it's sick.

I think the forum is doing fine, participation fluctuates around here.

oldflame said:
Strat - You must be single mate :D

It's not marital status that's the issue here, it's working from home more often that has allowed me to be distracted more than when I was based in an office somewhere. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is another question. :lol:

stratman323 said:
oldflame said:
Strat - You must be single mate :D

It's not marital status that's the issue here, it's working from home more often that has allowed me to be distracted more than when I was based in an office somewhere. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is another question. :lol:

I worked from home for awhile....had advantages like short commutes to work, can handle phone calls and emails in my underwear, etc

But it did have it's distractions - the biggest for me is that there was no separation from home and work. I lived in my workplace and spent alot of my free down time (after business hours and weekends) doing work related stuff. Grew to resent that - the little missus did too.

Hi guys,

I don't believe this forum is dying . . .quite the opposite.
As one of the original members and contributors to the Forum and Site, i feel it has grown and become more insightful in its postings.
The information obtained about these instruments has been nothing short of monumental and it is the input of the many members that have achieved this.
I know the site has its ebb and flow - much like life really - but just because it slows a little in seasons doesn't mean its dying.
As long as there are musicians with fingers to play the instruments, it will never die.
( stands with hand over heart, tear in eye) Viva la Tokai

Peter Mac

Back