I'm one of the luckiest guys alive!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJH

Reaction score
I have been playing my Tokai Goldtop for a few months now and I do love it. Have done quite a few gigs with it (about 30 -40) and am really happy with it. When I tested the Love Rocks I did come across a really nice Sunburst Flame Top that completely blew me away.

I made up my mind to sell my Gibson Les Paul Studio in order to buy this Flame Top.

Within 15 minutes of putting the Les Paul Studio on sale in the classifieds it was sold. Or so I thought. I had asked the buyer if he would wait until our run of shows was finished as I was using the Studio as a back up on stage. He agreed but at the last minute he changed his mind and the sale fell through.

Just as well because three shows before the end of the run my wonderful girlfriend gave me an early Christmas present.

I have had a sterling silver truss rod cover made with her name engraved on it and fitted it yesterday. Ther is a real little diamond in the "I" of her name.

I love this guitar. It is perfect in every way. Its also nice that I now get to keep my Studio as well.

Cheers,

Peter.

Guitar1.jpg

MainBody1.jpg

Headstock1.jpg

That's a really nice story, & the little touch with the TRC is great too.

So what did you buy her?

:wink:

Mike

Well...coming from a highly respected Pro musician like yourself, and a man addicted to Gibson Les Pauls...this is the ultimate compliment. :)

You have a great girlfriend, you're a lucky man...that silver cover looks awesome.

Have a great Christmas.

Latest posts

Back