I welcome myself and my new LS90Q

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philosopher

Reaction score
Hi there folks, from distant Greece.
I'm a happy owner of a LS90Q, which just arrived. I bought it from those great guys at Richtone UK.
Here are a couple of photos (these are the richtone photos, didn't take mine yet). Click for bigger

Well, what can I say.
The guitar not only looks AWESOME, it plays, feels and sounds FANTASTIC. I really don't know what to say. I've played gibbies that costed 5 times as much as this one and didn't sound any better, I mean it...
I currently also own a Wolfgang USA Std, a Duesenberg D49er, a Gibson SG Special and a couple of acoustics and hollowbodies.
Playing this guitar, there's one thing coming to mind...
If this 580GBP LS90Q sounds so good, what would a LS320 sound like?

Very nice guitar. I was eyeing one of those up from Richtone, too, but ended up getting my Ibanez RG1570 from them instead:

rg1570mrb.jpg

I decided my white LC80 (also from them) was the only Love Rock I needed at the minute 8)

You can't beat Rich and James at Richtone. Fantastic to deal with :D

Welcome to the Forum. What you mean with the distant Greece? I think we all are from a distant place, cause there doesn't seem to be a center here in the Forum. I think it's interesting to know where people are from. Very nice guitar you got, congrats and enjoy!

BaggyPants said:
Very nice guitar. I was eyeing one of those up from Richtone, too, but ended up getting my Ibanez RG1570 from them instead:

rg1570mrb.jpg

:D

You cant show that on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats a CASE that is !

Here in the UK, Tokai dont do case's ( Unless you deal with a good dealer like Richtone and Hartnoll ).

We cant be having any pictures of Case's on here............be away with you !

Outsider said:
What you mean with the distant Greece? I think we all are from a distant place, cause there doesn't seem to be a center here in the Forum

Seems I have a bad habit! Most forums I'm member of have mainly american users, so Greece is quite distant to them.
Glad to see there are people from all over the world here!

That's a hellava top you got there sneakyjapan!

Philosopher

Hi there, just admiring your Quilted top LS90Q , was wondering if you can tell me what finish it is? looks a bit like Dark Cherry?
Regards
Peter

Latest posts

Back