Help with this greco eg 500 custom 1978

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andtosi

Reaction score
HEllo!
I am looking for a les paul copy, I owned and still own greco les paul copies, I have a mint collection 1982 custom eg 600 which I am very happy with. I saw this one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110303599121&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

it is obviously an eg 500 ( there's a sticker on the back of the headstock) ,and it's from the 78 or 79 I don t remember teh serial number..no idea what tennon it is , no picture of the pickup cavity..
I was wondering if anybody has ever played one eg 500 from the end of the 70's..I played several from the 80's
Is it a good quality guitar? the pickups are good? it must have the u1000 pickups...
I did some research in the web..they say the ones from the 70's have chambered body..did not really understand what it stands for...

thanks to everyone in advance..

That one doesn't look too bad, just ask the seller to remove the front pickup and take some photo's for you so you can see if it is a chambered model, solid is better IMHO.

Mick

Latest posts

Back