• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hate to See This One Gooooooooooo .....................

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nani said:
Oh, and what's that link in your signature?

Here we go again, continual harassment from one member that believes he is the sheriff around these parts. :roll:

Nani, not that it any of your business whatsoever, I discussed my signature with Ned a very long time ago, and Ned has no problem with it.

As I stated before, you continully butt in on this forum & make other people's business here, your business, when it is not your business.

I believe there are many more here than myself that feel it is long over due for you to go...............

Nani, stop spoiling this forum for others by looking for problems where there aren't any. :evil:

Nani said:
So why didn't you post your pictures in the Greco section then?

Nani, you obviously have issues bigger than this forum but if you don't like the way the forum is going for you, you may want to consider contacting Ned, for some assistance.

MIJvintage said:
I'm just gonna take a break from posting any photos, until further notice, thanks to Nani.
Posting photos is a bit of work; photography, editting, up loading to a host, up loading here, it's already a small hassle.

Hey Rich don?t let this guy get to you. I?ve had my share of him. Keep posting your nice pictures. I am pretty sure that every member, except maybe one, :evil: , likes to see pictures of nice guitars and enjoy your good advise and opinions.

Hmm....26 replies to the original post - most of which are this ongoing snarky diatribe about semantics (dealer ad? pictures in the wrong category? etc). Enough already.

Thought for a moment I was on the Gibson forum.

Back