Greco Les Pauls

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leadguitar_323 said:
Sorry Mark, the RR 65 and the RR95k had the "dry 1982's" I have the catalogue with the specs and i own a RR 65 with dry 1982's... :wink: The RR 55 had the screamin pickups.
tmc_61.jpg

Mick

didn't see the gold top in there :-? ............................

villager said:
i think greco from 1982, had 2 catalogues a year, but also released ''bulletins'' for new models, so it might not even appear in a catalogue at all..

:cry: :evil: :cry: ............................ but hey, maybe that could mean that it's rare :lol: .................

Hi Rich, all those ones are customs, i have the pages with the standards on but it is a lot smaller and hard to make out the models.. :-? There are 2 goldies there..
sam031.jpg

sam021.jpg

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
Hi Rich, all those ones are customs, i have the pages with the standards on but it is a lot smaller and hard to make out the models.. :-? There are 2 goldies there..
sam021.jpg

Mick

good job Mick; the gold top in the upper right has the humbuckers & the one to the left of it has the P-90 pups

now we know there is a real possibility of actually knowing what model number my 1982 gold top is

Latest posts

Back