Greco Les Paul, i need help :) please

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
i got a A81xxxx serial egc 800 super sound ....tobbaco burst ....it is 4.4 kg ....
all the best
otto

Call me crazy as 1978 isn't possible...
But is this a "Z" I see there?
46594202934e6702aea5b.jpg

Hi Cisca.... I'm from Veneto.. like you.. ahaha!!
I bought this Greco some days ago...
I documented and I've seen is a EG-500 and not 700 ....
The difference is in the pickups ..
EG-500 has pickup U-1000
EG-700 U-2000
to recognize just look at the first number of code ...
pickup code is 180710
1 = U-1000
8 = 1978
07 = July
10 = 10th day

marksimonhell said:
Hi Cisca.... I'm from Veneto.. like you.. ahaha!!
I bought this Greco some days ago...
I documented and I've seen is a EG-500 and not 700 ....
The difference is in the pickups ..
EG-500 has pickup U-1000
EG-700 U-2000
to recognize just look at the first number of code ...
pickup code is 180710
1 = U-1000
8 = 1978
07 = July
10 = 10th day

i was undecided between this Greco and a Burny Les Paul Custom,someone in this forum said it was not a eg700, so I waited. the seller told me that also has a Burny Super Grade. now I see which one I like best. enjoy the guitar.

I think this guitar will sell soon .... is good but I do not like the maple neck .. I also sell my Gibson Flying V and will buy a Les Paul Standard or Classic from the 90s

PS: con chi suoni??

marksimonhell said:
I think this guitar will sell soon .... is good but I do not like the maple neck .. I also sell my Gibson Flying V and will buy a Les Paul Standard or Classic from the 90s

PS: con chi suoni??

I think taking a Burny. last week I sold my Jackson RR5. and now I am still a Korean Epiphone Les Paul Custom made in 1994 and I do not know if sell it or keep it because it sounds good and is heavy.
once played with a group of friends. now are 3-4 years of playing on my own. and you?
se vuoi parlare in italiano scrivimi in privato.

I understand! if you want the Greco I'll sell it...
deemed to have corrected the frets and settled the electronics .... welds were made so outrageous and condenser were grounded .. real s**t.. (luckily the seller was a repairman for amplifiers and computers ... mah..)

I play with GONZALES .. (www.myspace.com/theGonzales)

Finally, among the various Japanese I decided to take a Burny.
I ask the last thing. I have a Epiphone Les Paul Custom of the 94 'produced at Samick factory. do well to give it away to switch to a Burny?
Thanks Nicola

Baaad english... :oops:

Latest posts

Back