• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Pickups- Voodoo, Duncan Antiquity, DiMarzio

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryptozoo

Reaction score
Most of these are of the boutique PAF variety. Used, but in great shape with nice long 2-conductor leads. All prices include PayPal and shipping to the lower 48 United States. I'll do International shipping but will have to get a quote from the Post Office before I can give a final price (likely, an extra $10 would cover it).

GIBSON

1947 BR6 (P90-type) - tortoise-shell bobbin, no cover, smokin' hot 9.8-10k! - $225

VOODOO (PETER FLORENCE)

'59 AlNiCo 3 neck - double white bobbins under aged nickel cover. 7.75k- $110

DIMARZIO

VERY Early 1970s Super Distortion bridge - double creme bobbins, nicely aged, 13k - $95

Just wanted to say James is 100% trustworthy, don't have any concerns about dealing with him, and thanks again for the LS120 :D

cryptozoo said:
Thanks John! How's that ol' pickup quest of yours coming?

Pretty much happy with the Voodoo '59's in my Goldtop, got some Voodoo '57's for the LS120 which I don't like quite as much as the '59's.

Still haven't installed the high-orders :roll:

Recently picked up another 120 with a bare knuckle stormy monday in the neck, that's a VERY nice pickup

But basically, lost interest in pickups and stared buying more amps :D

I think I've got 'amp quest' out of my system for the time being... which is good, because that can get rather EXPENSIVE very quickly!

Stereohigh said:
Hi I have a tokai ls-65, would the voodoo make a huge difference to the sound ?

Definetely!! I put in a set of voodoo '59's in my LS120 and IMO they are as good a pickup as you can buy! very articulate sound great clean or dirty.

Stereohigh said:
Hi I have a tokai ls-65, would the voodoo make a huge difference to the sound ?

Not sure what kind of pups you've got in there now, but if they're the stock Gotohs, the Voodoo would be a very noticable improvement. They've got a great vintage feel to them.

Latest posts

Back