• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Orvile Les Paul Vintage Sunburst in near mint condition!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joop

Reaction score
For sale is my beautiful '98 Fujigen made Orville in beautiful Vintage Sunburst.

Here are the pictures detailing the perfect condition of the guitar:

http://s791.photobucket.com/albums/yy197/Oomsammiesewinkel/Orville%20LP%20Vintage%20Sunburst/

The condition of the guitar is beautiful and is near mint condition. The guitar is equiped with the following extras:

- 2x Dimarzio Super Distortion Pick Ups (DP100's)
- Faber kit and alluminium tailpiece
- Gotoh bridge
- Gibson Deluxe tuners in vintage style

It has the long neck tennon for improved sustain.

In my humble opinion the Faber kit, Gotoh bridge, alluminium tailpiece and Gibson tuners do make a positive difference in the sound of the guitar and the tubing stability. The Dimarzio pick ups give the guitar a smooth distortion but clean they sound full and warm, both neck and bridge.

The guitar is in beautiful condition with just 3 pin head dings, which I have photographed using the macro setting of my camera. There is also a minue scratch near the bridge tone knob, see if you can spot it :eek:)
Overall one of the best Orvilles you will ever find. I would go as far to say that it is on par with my Fujigen Orville by Gibson '59R which I am also selling. The only real difference is the sound because of different PU's and the fact that I tune my ObG half a step down. If I had put '57 classics in them there would be no difference. This is a Super Orville!!!

Please note that the colour is NOT tobacco burst but Vintage Sunburst. It means that the colours are lighter than a tobacco burst, the dark is more brownish than black. A real stunner!

Selling price for this beauty is ?745 plus approx. ?50 for postage to Europe.

If you are happy with the original (Gotoh?) tuners, I offer a ?35 reduction on the selling price.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Regards,

Joop

Latest posts

Back