• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Navigator N-LP-480 LTD - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pegcityrocker

Reaction score
Selling my 2004 Navigator. It's a fantastic guitar which was basically made by a singular artisan from start to finish (The "Navigator"). Built in the ESP Craft House (Custom Shop). It really is the best of the best. It has all the top notch, vintage correct appointments as would be expected. Seth Lover pickups and a nice round early 50's neck profile which is very similar to my R7. Solid flametop and fret edge binding. There is some buckle rash on the back and some white scuff marks. It comes with a laminated Navigator spec sheet and Navigator hard shell case. I have the original truss rod as well. A 2 screw truss rod could also be fitted to this guitar as it does have a chunk of wood below the truss rod to fit an extra screw into. I've got an historic one of those two if the buyer would like it. If you need any more pics just let me know.
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/navigator/nlp480ltd.html

SDC16353.jpg

SDC16356.jpg

SDC16354.jpg

SDC16374.jpg

SDC16357.jpg

SDC16419.jpg

SDC16420.jpg

SDC16361.jpg

photo.jpg

SDC16370.jpg

SDC16441.jpg

SDC16368.jpg

These guitars are way beyond "nice",
among the best of the best, vintage or otherwise, IMHO and EXPERIENCE of course........... :wink:

Thanks for the plug:) it is a real treat to play. The neck is unlike any MIJ Les Payl that I have played. The only thing that would come close is some of the 1980 Greco EGF's that I've had. This neck would be a hair fuller but it does not feel bulky or too big. It's hard to describe but it's as though you can feel in the guitar that it was made by a singular craftsman from start to finish and didn't come off a machine. There definitely is a special mojo with these Nav's.

Holy cow, there are some nice guitars for sale right now. My experience with Navigator has been exemplary. I'm lucky enough to own a N-LP-400CTM (54 Black Beauty) that's been discontinued. The care that went into creating it is evident in how it plays and sounds. I'm sure that whoever snags this will be one happy camper.

Back