• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Left-handed Greco Mint Collection SG, in EU.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipper Tail

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm putting my black left-handed Greco SG from 1991 up for sale because it doesn't get played as much as it should. It's a very nice, very light-weight piece (also for an SG, weighs just 2,85 kg) and it plays just great. It's in normal used condition with a bit of scratches and dings but nothing major. In my opinion, the dings and the hardware, that has pitted quite a lot, really just add to the guitar's overall charm and I wouldn't personally have it any other way. I think it looks just so cool. The hardware is all original except for the tuners that I have replaced with new Gotoh units of same size and shape. The original tuners will be included with the sale. The pickups, pots and the wiring are all original.

Not too many of these around as lefties. Do yourself a favour and grab yourself a real rocker.

Also remember, Christmas is drawing closer, and Santa may think that you want the Mexican Strat that has been hanging in the window of your local music store for the past five years. So, to prevent that catastrophy from happening you really need to write to the man and include a link to this ad on your list of modest wishes.

Asking price: 750 euros + shipping.

Weight: 2850 g (that's about 6.3 in pounds, boys and girls)

689509.jpg

Latest posts

Back