• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Guitar Pedals Dunlop, Electro Harmonix, Ibanez

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuBee

Reaction score
I've had a clear out of my pedalboard, it was getting a bit silly with 14 pedals - spent more time foot tapping than playing :roll: So i've decided to thin out the herd and the following are up for grabs.

All in excellent condition with boxes and manuals, have never been gigged or out of my house.

All prices are shipped in the UK and I can take Paypal Gift, Bank Transfer, Cheque, Postal Orders or good old cash. I can be found on fleabay as Lu_B with 561 positive feedbacks

Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9

Box is a bit scruffy on this one but there is nothing wrong with the pedal. ?65

screamer1.jpg

Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress Deluxe Flanger ?62

This one comes with a genuine Electro Harmonix UK power supply.

flanger1.jpg

flanger2.jpg

Dunlop MXR DC Brick Multi Power Supply ?65

brick1.jpg

Comes with all its original cables + power supply and will power up to 10 pedals in the following config

• Seven 9V outputs can handle an average of 55 milliamps each, or a total of 375 milliamps in any configuration
  • Three 18V outputs can handle an average of 208 milliamps each, or a total of 625 milliamps in any configuration

Latest posts

Back