• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Greco EGF1000 1980 SOLD!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p11n1pp1

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on these forums for a while now and now that I've come to the conclusion of selling my trusty old Greco I thought I'd put the ad up here :)

The guitar in question is indeed a Greco EGF1000 Super Real, made in 1980 (serial 0 6222). It is in good condition with the usual play-wear for a 30+ year-old nitro guitar, so there's chipping and belt-buckle wear but absolutely no issues or structural flaws or anything. Fret-edge-binding is a bit worn but not lost, I think this one has never been re-fretted but I'm not completely sure. The frets seem the "right" size to be original and as mentioned before, the FEB is still there (see pics). The frets still have a lot of play in them.

It is in 100% original condition except for the back plate cover screws (see pics) and for the missing bridge pickup cover and pickup-switch washer. It plays superbly with a very low action and sounds fantastic (at least to my ears :wink: ). I can also take the guitar apart to and take pics of the pickup cavities and control cavities if you wish. The guitar comes in an old japanese faux-leather gigbag (you know the ones :D ) and will be shipped very well packed in a cardboard box. For an additional charge I can also source a hardcase for it if that suits you better.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! The guitar is located in Kirkkonummi, Finland.

I'd rather not make trades internationally as to me it sounds a little risky and complicated, but if you have something in mind I'm open for offers!

PRICE: 1400?

pics: http://www.esnips.com/web/GrecoEGF1000

You can contact me via email [email protected], PM me or reply to this thread. I'll be putting this ad on the finnish Muusikoiden.net also.

I've now dropped the price to 1400?. I see Yoga is selling an EGF850 for 1350?, so I think my price is fair :)

Bump

I'm quite surprised that I have recieved multiple enquiries (even cash offers) in Finland but only one from this forum? Does the fact that I'm a new user contribute to this (I think I already have a reputation of some sort in Finland after selling/trading over 20 japanese guitars...)? Anyways, here's a link to the muusikoiden.net ad:

http://muusikoiden.net/tori/nayta.php?id=503442

p11n1pp1 said:
Bump

I'm quite surprised that I have recieved multiple enquiries (even cash offers) in Finland but only one from this forum? Does the fact that I'm a new user contribute to this (I think I already have a reputation of some sort in Finland after selling/trading over 20 japanese guitars...)? Anyways, here's a link to the muusikoiden.net ad:

Ha ha, hard to read :D
You need one version in Swedish as well.

Anyways,
I have sold many guitars to Finland and never had any troubles.

Koubayashi said:
p11n1pp1 said:
Bump

Anyways,

:D Yeah, and Google Translate doesn't help much either

Actually, I might be able to do a swedish version also. Min svenska ?r ju lite d?ligt, men jag arbetar i h?lsocentralen h?r i Kyrksl?tt, so ?r jag tvungen at tala lite svenska ocks? ;)

I've never ordered/sold any guitars from/to Sweden, maybe soon I will... :wink:

p11n1pp1 said:
Koubayashi said:
p11n1pp1 said:
Bump

Anyways,

Actually, I might be able to do a swedish version also. Min svenska ?r ju lite d?ligt, men jag arbetar i h?lsocentralen h?r i Kyrksl?tt, so ?r jag tvungen at tala lite svenska ocks? ;)

I have sold quite a few to Finland.

At the guitar show in Gothenburg 2 years ago, I sold 6 to one and same guy :D

Talking of Finland...I'm gonna PM you....I have a request.

Koubayashi said:
p11n1pp1 said:
Koubayashi said:
p11n1pp1 said:
Bump

Anyways,

I have sold quite a few to Finland.

At the guitar show in Gothenburg 2 years ago, I sold 6 to one and same guy :D

Talking of Finland...I'm gonna PM you....I have a request.

PM'd you back :)

The Greco is still on sale... :wink:

Back