• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Greco EGF 1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krall

Reaction score
I just got this beauty a few months ago, but my wife is now pregnant with our first child, and i've decided to sell a few guitars/amps to help pay for future baby expenses, so i'm relunctantly selling this stunner..

Giving the guys on this forum first crack at her! If no interest, will then post on other forums..Here's your chance at grabbing one of the best LP's out there!

Rare 1980 Greco EGF 1200. Guitar in geat shape, only a few dings, light scratches and light nitro cracks expected from a 30 year old guitar. No breaks/repairs. '58 neck profile, beautiful brazilian board. Thin '58 style frets in good condition. Tuners and electronics are in great condition. Original (and infamous!) DRY Z pickups. Weighs around 9 lbs. Original Lifton style case in excellent condition.

SOLD!!

Located in Canada and will ship worldwide.

Pics:

1.jpg

egf1200-9.jpg

1200_7.jpg

egf1200-6.jpg

egf1200-7.jpg

egf1200-5.jpg

egf1200-11.jpg

egf1200-4.jpg

egf1200-3.jpg

egf1200-8.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6192.jpg

IMG_6190.jpg

egf1200-2.jpg

IMG_6188.jpg

krall,

Beautiful guitar, wish I had the money, good luck with the sale, and good luck with the baby.

Take it from a father of three (6 year old, 3 year old, and 2 year old):

GET SOME SLEEP NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT!

Thanks guys!..And yes, I've been warned about the upcoming lack of sleep i'll be experiencing..I'm losing sleep now just thinking about it, lol.

mertzy said:
krall,

Beautiful guitar, wish I had the money, good luck with the sale, and good luck with the baby.

Take it from a father of three (6 year old, 3 year old, and 2 year old):

GET SOME SLEEP NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT!

Ditto... gorgeous....

And yeah, get sleep while you can. And Mertzy, from another father of three (19,14,13... all girls) you get even less sleep as they get older :roll:
But I wouldnt change a thing :D

My only shild is now 20 months and has been sleeping through the night for about 2 months now. Until 18 months, I didn't sleep through the night for 2 nights in a row since he was born. :(

It's all good now though. Good luck from a fellow NB'er.

Jason

bump for a great guy and a great guitar. good luck with the sale!

krall said:
Big Willie Style said:
Good luck from a fellow NB'er.

Where did/do you live in NB, Jason? Are you now in South Korea?

I'm actually from the big metropolis of Miramichi! I've been living in Korea since summer '01, teaching English at kindergarten, then high school, then university for 6 years (SWEET gig), and am now self-employed. Very good chance that I'll be moving back to Canada this summer though! Gotta make my (possibly) last trip to Tokyo this month count!!!

Jason

If you can let us know what it sold for... since there are so few of these fine guitars sold or traded.. it will be benefical to us all.

RyanC said:
Congrats Claude!

Thanks Ryan! It'll pay for new crib, change table and stroller!

@CliffsComicWorld...I would rather not say, that's kind of personal between myself and the buyer..If the buyer wants to divulge how much he paid for it, it'll be up to him once in his possession.

Latest posts

Back