• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Edwards-LP-105LTS/RE (Jimmy Page relic)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischi_miyagi

Reaction score
Hi,

for sale is my Edwards-LP-105LTS/RE (Jimmy Page relic, non super circuit) with guitar hardcase for 850? plus shipping within Germany only. The guitar is in pristine condition, the frets are like new (I played that guitar never at any gigs, only at home) and the flame is stumming (and is a solid top, no veneer). I made some minor changes to that guitar:
Build in a new boutique pickup with satin nickel cover (AGL The '62 B A2 from H?ussel/Acys Guitarlounge, 147?), put on new peg tuners and mounted markers on the vol and tone pots (have a look at the pictures). Furthermore, I shielded the electronic cavities with copper foil.

Features :
* BODY : one piece mahagony with two piece solid flamed maple on top (no veneer!)
* NECK : one piece mahagony
* FINGERBOARD : Rosewood
* MECHANICS: golden Gotoh tuners, aluminium tail piece with Tune-o-matic bridge
* SCALE : 628mm, (24.75inch)
* JOINT : Set-Neck (long tenon neck)
* PICKUPS : Seymour Duncan SH-1n (neck) & AGL The '62 B A2 (boutique pickup) (bridge)
* CONTROL : 2 Vol, 2 Tone
* BRIDGE : 2Volume, 2Tone, 3way PU selector
* COLOR : VHB [Lacquered Finish]
* SPECIAL: Relic Finished
* WEIGHT: 3.6kg

Images per EMail on request.

Cheers,
Mike

Back