• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: '79 LPR LS-50 and '06 Love Rock MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAinFL

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm new to these forums (posting here, anyway) but am a die hard fan of Tokai guitars. Unfortunately, I need to thin the herd a bit and am looking to sell. I'd love to see these go to fellow Tokai enthusiasts. I am located in the US and would prefer to ship these within N. America if at all possible.

I have pictures of both and more detailled descriptions on ebay if anyone cares to take a look.

http://stores.ebay.com/bainflguitarsampstubesspeakers/

These are available locally in central/south FL as well as listed on Ebay and CL. Please contact me here via PM if you are interested. I'd be happy to knock a few bucks off the prices on Ebay instead of paying them their fees if we arrange a direct sale.

In any case, thank you all who contribute to these forums. It's been a great resource to help me learn more about these wonderful instruments.

Thanks,

-BA

Back