• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1992 Greco FA-95-NT MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpened_Flat

Reaction score
On sale is one of the most scarcely found guitars. I saw FA-95 with two pickups on ebay and the same model with single pickup a couple time on Japan domestic market, but when I came across this non-pickup model I myself doubted this is the same FA-95. I believe this must be a customized model, produced in very small volume. That sense you will be a lucky person to own this beauty.

Same prototype with FA-95. Mahogany neck + Malpe top/back + Rosewood fretboard. Hollow body electric guitar owners you must be tantalized to add to your collection this amazing and rare guitar.

Price: $1290 + shipping fee

Interested buyers please have a look for further details here ==> http://www.sharpenedflat.com/vintage-guitar/Greco-FA-95-NT-0080

Greco-FA-95-NT-pinUp.jpg

That looks like a nice model, but they are not that rare. There is actually another one on Yahoo Auctions now. Great deal either way! Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back