• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1982 Tokai LS50 w. OHSC SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
SOLD

Up for sale is a really awesome Tokai LS50 with the much sought after 7okai OHSC.

The guitar plays and sounds really really great - way better than another LS50 I sold a couple of years ago. I'm quite awestruck by the tone of the pickups - very articulate and with plenty of compressed harmonic goodness once you "dig in". No need to upgrade in my opinion.

Two piece top and back - both centerseamed....quite unusual for an LS50 and a cool bonus. Neck is medium 59/D shape. I believe the weight is in the middle of the road too...about 4,2 kg.

Overall condition is great. Frets are great and barely show signs of use. Has som very small vertical checking in the finish below the bridge - almost looks like nitro checking - actually quite cool - maybe due to the guitar being kept in a humid/dry/hot/cold invironment at some point...no biggie though and most important the neck is straight, everything works, not too much tarnish on the hardware considering age etc.

Hardcase is in full working condition but is somewhat roadworn. Rusty hinges and some of the outer "leather" is a bit loose a few places. The inside is great and not "funky" smelling in any way :D

Price: 1000 euro including 7okai hardcase and shipping to most countries in EU

(click on the pics for full album)

Back