• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1960s Gibson Humbucker - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryptozoo

Reaction score
This is a great example of the earliest version of a T-Top from the mid-60s. It has the L toolmarks on feet (which were rounded at some point), PAT# sticker and chrome cover. I removed the cover to confirm T bobbins and extended the lead, which was clipped short. Pickup is fairly aged, but the bobbins are in good shape and very clean. Sounds awesome, articulate and clear with the expected snarl when pushed. Rates between 7.7k and 7.9k on my multimeter, a bit on the hot side for a T-Top, perfect for bridge or neck.
SOLD

2pt5a9s.jpg

642uc5.jpg
[/img]

cryptozoo said:
This is a great example of the earliest version of a T-Top from the mid-60s. It has the L toolmarks on feet (which were rounded at some point), PAT# sticker and chrome cover. I removed the cover to confirm T bobbins and extended the lead, which was clipped short. Pickup is fairly aged, but the bobbins are in good shape and very clean. Sounds awesome, articulate and clear with the expected snarl when pushed. Rates between 7.7k and 7.9k on my multimeter, a bit on the hot side for a T-Top, perfect for bridge or neck.
$225 shipped and PayPal'd

2pt5a9s.jpg

642uc5.jpg
[/img]

Are you selling it or just showing it?
Sorry but I get confused :D

cryptozoo said:
Well... both! Got any Dry Zs to trade?

Not any ones that aren't in their original place :D left. But I have a 63 SG that needs a 60's pickup (the real deal 1963 SG Custom :D )

Back