• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Tokai Breezysound TE-50 (early 80's)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumblefuzz

Reaction score
I'm selling this beautiful tokai breezysound tele.

The guitar is in overall good shape: the finish is near perfect except for a few minor dings, same for the finish on the neck and headstock. The chrome on the bridge was brushed off a little bit in the place where your hand would rest on it and there is some copper color showing from underneath. Action is ok, yet I suppose it could be better still after a good setup. The string ferrules on the back have been replaced with fender replacement parts.
The stock neck pickup has been replaced with a Bare Knuckle tele pickup, that (to my ears) matches the bridge pickup way better: it has more output and more treble than the original. Great bluesy sound on the neck pickup! The original pickup is not included sadly because it's no longer in my possession.
The tip on the pickup selector switch is missing as is 1 screw in the pickguard.

As far as I can tell the model is TE50 and the build year is 1981/1982, but maybe there are people on this forum who can tell better than I do.

The guitar is located in the Netherlands. Shipping worldwide is possible but of course any shipping costs are yours...

Asking price: ?750,-

foto3nh.jpg

foto5ic.jpg

foto1sw.jpg

foto6dv.jpg

img2869iz.jpg

img2873ix.jpg

img2874k.jpg

img2875x.jpg

img2867mx.jpg

Back