• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: MIJ 'Signature' LP flame top and case - ?350

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinfan

Reaction score
Due to being messed about by the shop that was selling this on commission, it's back with me to sell. Before it goes into the Guitarist magazine ads here's a chance to grab it :)

* Japanese 'Signature' brand Les Paul copy
* Two piece mahogany back, centre joined
* One piece mahogany neck
* Maple top with centre joined laminate flame top
* Tonepros tailpiece
* Hard case

This is a tough one to lose, but since buying a couple of PRS guitars it's just not getting played. These are SERIOUSLY good Les Pauls, certainly equal to the Gibson Les Paul Standard I had in terms of build quality and tone. You will not find better value for money, I guarantee it. It's in excellent condition excpet for a small gouge on the back. I can get a pic of that if required. Just to note that this is the best flame top I've seen on a Signature Les Paul. Most were plain tops, or light flames, not the spectacular "Gibson '59 reissue" style of this one.

It will come with a pair of open coiled 'Zebra' pickups - the pics below show the guitar with non-included covered pickups.

I'm after ?350, and cash on collection from Manchester works good for me. If I need to post it, it's probably going to cost around ?25.

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

SignatureLPfull.jpg

SignatureLPbodytop.jpg

SignatureLPbodybottom.jpg

Latest posts

Back