Customized TE-80 Breezysound on ebay w/ bad neck

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheshirecatsmile

Reaction score
There is a custom (or customized) Breezysound TE-80 (sticker on back of neck) on ebay that's up shortly:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tokai-Telecaste...oryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's got a bad neck from the description, and the seller won't sell outside the US, but it's got a curious paintjob--I guess a matter of taste if you like that sort of thing. It's sitting pretty low right now--someone might get a nice deal if they can fix or replace the neck.

6ca2_12.JPG

________
HONDA CROSSROAD SPECIFICATIONS

Yeah .... saw that. A neck would be a quick fix.

I've seen that paint job before - can't remember if it was a limited edition, an artist edition or what... fairly traditional Japanese artwork - although I don't think the choice of colors are - looks like a Smurf warrior.

That's kinda cool! Good job he only ships to the US or I might have been tempted. :eek:

Mike

For a TE80 with a fancy paint job, maybe not a bad price - but you'll have to add the cost of a neck to that - provided you can find a Breezy neck (guess you could also buy an aftermarket neck from Allparts or Warmouth)

I meant that I think the neck pocket has been routed - there are some rounded edges at the corners. So the neck and the body are both kind of shot!

2.jpg

togps said:
US $ 676,66
Bargain or too expensive?

A bargain!
It is the rare TTE100S Sharaku. Only a handful made in 1985
Toshusai Sharaku was a famous artist in Japan.

Early this year, on Japan Yahoo went one issue for JYen 180.000, if I remember right

togps said:
togps said:
US $ 676,66
Bargain or too expensive?

A bargain!
It is the rare TTE100S Sharaku. Only a handful made in 1985
Toshusai Sharaku was a famous artist in Japan.

Early this year, on Japan Yahoo went one issue for JYen 180.000, if I remember right

Yup....that's the one I saw.

It looks like that cheesy artwork you would have in your flat if you are a stockbroker in New York in 1987.

Nani said:
It looks like that cheesy artwork you would have in your flat if you are a stockbroker in New York in 1987.

Or an overpaid footballer? :wink:

togps you said and we have seen the photos that its a rare TTE100S but there must have or is a on going issue, as the neck on this says 80 :eek:

Latest posts

Back