Brand new LS 150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7338105369

I found this on fleebay.... :-? Seller claims to be a Tokai "Dealer" . Have asked for lightweight LS ... this has 4.3 kg (under 4 kg would be fine).

Price is including case!! 8)

What do you think guys and guitar gods?? 8)

Thanks, Hot Rod

Hot Rod said:
Price is including case!! 8)
EUR 1,125.00 "Buy It Now" price is not that much actually, have to check the other german dealer I found recently if he has a LS150 at all...

Nope, "only" this LS200 (and a LS320) for EUR 3,290.00: :eek:

tok_ls200hdc.jpg

If you're going for a high-priced new Love Rock, it's probably the best idea to order directly from Japanese dealers like Ishibashi, I remember seeing a LS320 for about 270,000 Yen = EUR 2,000.00 without shipping there.

Just for kicks here's the picture of the LS320 available from the german dealer www.station-music.de for EUR 3,650.00:

tok_ls320cs.jpg

GULP :p :p , so many guitars, so little dough :cry:

So the price of that particular dealer would be o.k. if he gets me a "liteweight" baby??? :eek:

No "japanese girlfriend" yet but I'm working on it :wink:

No broken legs :lol: , gliding pilots are "selfish" people, especially when flying in the alps :wink:

Good to be back, Hot Rod

Hot Rod said:
So the price of that particular dealer would be o.k. if he gets me a "liteweight" baby??? :eek:
I would think so, because it seems to be close to the Japanese dealers. But you could always check that yourself on their pages. By the way, the 2003-2004 catalog does not show a LS150 model, only the LS120F, and from the description it's not clear if it's a solid maple top or a veneer and how many pieces the mahogany back has.

No "japanese girlfriend" yet but I'm working on it :wink:
Hurry up...

Hot Rod,, H.-J. I'm back, enjoyed hiking in Switzerland.
Hot Rot, welcome back, healthy. Did you spend your vacation in St Andre?? (I'm an ex Advance Omega pilot) So I'm a little bit familiar.

BTW, nice guitar. Did you get aware that it is not a 1:1 (open book / moustache) headstock. It has a dimple in the middle. Probably an UK model.

togps said:
BTW, nice guitar. Did you get aware that it is not a 1:1 (open book / moustache) headstock. It has a dimple in the middle. Probably an UK model.
Oops, sorry togps, seems I've overlooked your posting... I couldn't figure out the headstock shape clearly enough, because there are only three pictures, and this was the only one showing the whole guitar:

7b_3.JPG

By the way, is this a new Tokai vintage guitar case? Never seen it before, but looks great... And do you have an idea which music fair the seller means where he got all these Tokai guitars - Frankfurt, NAMM, Japan, somewhere else?

togps said:
Hot Rod,, H.-J. I'm back, enjoyed hiking in Switzerland.
Hot Rot, welcome back, healthy. Did you spend your vacation in St Andre?? (I'm an ex Advance Omega pilot) So I'm a little bit familiar.

Hi togps, hi H-J !!

I spent my gliding holiday in the Alpes Provencales near Barcelonnette!!

Wished I could stay there longer, but got to get back to work and the wet northern summer :cry:

Latest posts

Back