Bacchus, Duncan, Edwards...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youami

Reaction score
Hi All, thought I'd post some photos of my guitars. I apologise for the slight blurriness.

On the right in the first pic is a LPB Bacchus BST-62, this one was courtesey of Mr Mijvintage a year or so ago. Hands down, the best strat I've ever played.

Middle and second photo is a Seymour Duncan DS-200M. It's a little on the heavy side, but a great guitar.

Last up is my Edwards Fool SG. Awesome looking and sounding guitar, I just wish I had the chops of Cream-era Clapton to go with it!

IMGP1296.jpg

IMGP1306.jpg

IMGP1311.jpg

NIce collection. :)

I'm a big fan of YOU AM I too... :D

WIch strat is the best one? Seymour Duncan? I've tried them a long time ago and was fairly impressed.

wow! Nice Fool SG. I didn't know Edwards made a Fool SG, where did you pick it up, if I may ask?

I've got the EC chops, but one of them would be nice to go along with it! The paintwork looks spot on!

Cheers,
-Collin

youami said:
On the right in the first pic is a LPB Bacchus BST-62, this one was courtesey of Mr Mijvintage a year or so ago. Hands down, the best strat I've ever played.

Wow, that's a pretty bold statement :) Glad to see you fancy it so well 8)
I was quite relieved to know when you finally received it :wink:

Bacchus does make the best Strat in the world, the BST-64V :eek:

Nice guitars there in the pic; me likey 8)

Here's a couple of your's just before packaging; it is a wonderful slab board Strat :wink:
BST-62head.jpg

BST-62body.jpg

I've always liked LPB strats since I saw photos of Jimmy Page with one. The Bacchus Strat beats the Duncan for me, mainly because the Duncan is a touch heavy and has some issues staying in tune at the moment, it's due for a trip to the shop for a setup I think.

Edwards don't make the fool SG anymore, I got it secondhand off the bay. It's a nice guitar, similar quality to a Tokai LS75F I used to own, but may end up in the classifieds soon as I've got a hankering for a Yamaha SG2000 at the moment.

Here's some better photos of the fool SG, not sure if it is my exact guitar, but it looks identical:

http://www.guitarsjapan.com/2003_ESP_Clapton_The_Fool_SG_Replica.html

MIJvintage said:
Bacchus does make the best Strat in the world, the BST-64V :eek:

://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q34/StratAttak/BST-62body.jpg[/img]

MIJ, What's the difference between a BST-62 and a 64?

Back