Anyone played the TJ60???

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffpowers

Reaction score
I'm GASing big tme for a les paul junior/special type guitar.
Anyone played the TJ60???It looks cool, but I've never seen one in a shop to play.
Anyone tried one or own one??

I've got one, its a TJ65, but its the same guitar. Do a search, there's lots of pics and info. on this forum. Its one of my favourite guitars.

Great, so you've got the MIJ one then??
Whats it like??Hows the build/fit/finish??Hows it sound/play??Whats the neck profile like??

Its a cool guitar, search the forum, I've posted quite a bit about it. Big fat neck like they should have, very good Tokai MIJ quality. The Gotoh pickup is'nt that great though, but thats easily changed.

Nice one!!
I did a search, as particularly interested in how it compares to other guitars, namely my LP special.I'm worried that the tokai neck might be too fat.I've got an R4 with a fat neck and I don't like it, I prefer the standard neck profile I have on my lp special and custom.How does it compare to these??

Its fat u shape like a Les Paul Junior late 50's neck. Very comfy once you've played it for a few minutes. Does'nt bother me when I switch from my 335 and 60's Tele which have very slim necks.

Latest posts

Back