Anyone know anything about this Tokai?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xadamx

Reaction score
PRR.jpg

I believe I`ve seen those on line here in Japan a while back. Thought it was their take on the PRS thang.
They weren`t very expensive which led me to think they were MIK.

It looks like a LR model (see the web site of Tokai Guitar company). It's mean that it very good axe with exellent wood and hardware, but price...
If it's not a secret, how much did you pay for it?

The LR ones don't have the wing inlays and are the more expensive made in japan ones, works out to around ?340 I paid including delivery, it was $560 US I think, got it sent to my sisters in Toronto and I'll be picking it up when I go there in a few weeks.

I knew Tokai was going to release PRS type as proto type model called Tokai PR 50T and PR 48 was and still is on sale in Japan (these guitar can be found in J-guitar.com). The picture on above looks like different head shape so this is the standard version of tokai PRS type. No one taking attension at the moment because those PRS model is produced in Korea (a few people spotted, well done) including proto type I explained. So this isn't rare guitar, although, it is looks nice, I don't know any other (major one) good PRS copy, so is this the only and best copy of PRS?

So where else has these guitars if they aren't rare? Not the japanese one's, but these same ones with the wing inlays etc.

Latest posts

Back