Anyone heard one of these?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That strat one looks familiar, it must be an old one of mine.
Here is the decal from the Super Real Tele I have:

That is great. But the strings are in the way for them to make a coy of the picture BUt maybe they can get an idea off your picture. Thanks for that. I'm also wondering what Dry Z's would sound like in it? I love the pickups but I was just curious.

Mitch Malloy said:
I have an Anderson Hollow T. It's got the best neck on it of anything I've ever played. I took it off and jammed it onto the GNeco. i actually got it in there but the screw hols on the Gneco are really close together...

That's good news - sounds like it will be no problem to put another neck on there.

You're the trail blazer on modding these early ones Mitch, I doubt hardly anyone else on here has one, as they are not very vintage accurate and therefore mostly overlooked.

Shame about the skinny original neck, but I think you'll have to stick to the post 76 guitars to get the normal Fender size necks (when they went to truss adjustment at the neck heel).

Well I couldn't resist the look of this one and it sounds great. I have a problem now though I'm singing about a grand into the Wheel les paul and I can't find a back cover to fit it. It look fantastic now. Gets a Evertune this week. Fret board leveling re fret new nut. The works. And no back cover. LOL I'm insane.

Latest posts

Back