Anyone else seen this ..??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5b3fdfa3.jpg

sorry. that's the one I got from hisashi. don't have a pic available. but I am sure you'll find her.

rgrafend said:
I bought the 2000 LS320 from you....

I buy & sell on eBay; more selling though

that was likely John C. aka mijguitar that you got the Tokai from.....

John sells on eBay also & he has his own web site too 8)

John always has some nice stuff; a great guy 2...........

MIJvintage said:
I ONLY ship a sold item 36 to 48 hours after the money has cleared INTO my bank account, after transfer from my PayPal account.

Really? That never ocurred to me. If I get payment by Paypal, I post the stuff as soon as they have paid. If it's a small sum, I leave a credit in my Paypal account - I try to avoid payment by Paypal for anything over ?100, if possible, because of the ridiculous fees.

Why do you delay shipping for so long?

Mike

stratman323 said:
MIJvintage said:
I ONLY ship a sold item 36 to 48 hours after the money has cleared INTO my bank account, after transfer from my PayPal account.

Really? That never ocurred to me. If I get payment by Paypal, I post the stuff as soon as they have paid. If it's a small sum, I leave a credit in my Paypal account - I try to avoid payment by Paypal for anything over ?100, if possible, because of the ridiculous fees.

Why do you delay shipping for so long?

Mike

Just because I recieve payment into my PayPal account, doesn't mean that it is valid.

Once payment is received into my PayPal account, I transfer into my bank account, which takes roughly 24 hours to be 'Completed'.

I will not ship until the payment has cleared into my bank account, or as the PayPal term goes, Completed.

I work 40 to 48 hours per week, and I will not package a guitar until the payment has Completed; that way I am confident that I actually have real & valid funds/money.

I use USPS Priority insured delivery for all of my domestic (USA) shipments, which usually takes only 2 days, some times 3 days.
I haven't had anyone complain about slow deliveries.

Back