Anybody experienced with the Music king UK ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I would like to know if anybody here already dealed with the music king,located in Birmingham ? They sell Tokais too.
I found he site some weeks ago looking for a prs mira and the price was unbelievable,1200 euros instead of 1700 here in Germany.So I called and asked for the availability and they told me the guitar is in stock.They also said what you see is what you get,no catalogue pics,real fotos of every guitar taken in the store.It took some time,because I first had to charge my paypal account,that's the paypal rule when sending more than 1000 euros.After that,I received a money request from the store and payed immediately.The sales guy told me,the guitar is in store,brandnew and will go to germany the next day and normally after 2-3 days,i will have it.5 days later I was asking for a tracking number and spoke to different guys who promised me to inform the sales manager,who would send me the number.He never called back and after 2 mails and 3 or 4 calls,I informed paypal because it had a strange taste for me.So,I was waiting and waiting and 2 days more,I was calling again.This time,they told me the package was not declared for international shipping and would come back to the store,then be shipped again.Some days later when calling once more,I had the same guy on the phone I had when ordering and he told me,the guitar has never been shipped... :evil:
First of all,this guitar was never in stock,they had to order it first from prs...remember -what you see is what you get- and the store was not allowed to send it to me,regarding the message I sended to paypal.He told me that the sales manager would not let it go before the process would be deleted.I asked him,how should I know all this,the sales manager was never calling back and I had no mail regarding this problem.He promised me that the sales manager would call me back immediately and finally he did.He explained that he could not send the guitar as long this paypal complaining was still active.I first had to stop it and then,the guitar would be shipped and he would give me the tracking number.So,I deleted the paypal process and was waiting for the call of the bloody sales manager - nothing happened but last wednesday,I received a message,that the courier would pick up the guitar that same day and would leave a tracking number for me.Thursday,I was asking by mail for the number again - no answer until now.
I never had the pleasure to deal with such morons before and hopefully will get the guitar in the next days.Seems that they are not interested in satisfied customer buying more than one guitar.Best will be to sell the prs in germany for a little more and order from Mark a nice MIJ :lol:

Latest posts

Back