Any body tried a rickenbacker - Tokai copy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humpy

Reaction score
hi guys i have just seen one on ebay:Item # 890238695 are they any good is that the right sort of price they go for and are the made in japan or korea??????????thanks guys

On 2002-06-27 19:53, humpy wrote:
hi guys i have just seen one on ebay:Item # 890238695 are they any good is that the right sort of price they go for and are the made in japan or korea??????????thanks guys
I have one of these - excellent guitar. Bought it a few weeks ago. You can read reviews on it at Harmony Central (under Tokai, John Lennon copy)

hi, jayt- are u in the UK or OSA- any chance u could tell me how much u paid for the guitar.

On 2002-07-01 17:50, humpy wrote:
hi, jayt- are u in the UK or OSA- any chance u could tell me how much u paid for the guitar.

I bought it from Mike at http://www.MikesMusiconline.com (you have to call - there are none listed online). I paid about $400 US (I'm in the USA). I own other quality guitars and this is just as good or better than my Gib Les Paul or Strat. I'm looking to but the J160E copy now.

Latest posts

Back