An EDWARDS thread, post pics of your Edwards guitars here

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same about the neck but nothing surprises me, i;m pretty keen on one though, i'll have the money in a week or so.

Cool, hey I just noticed you were in Australia too Scooba, let me know if you end up getting one coz Im thinking I might get one soon when I get the money together too.

Cat

Edwards E-LP 105LTS/RE (Jimmy Page)

Edwards_E-LP-105-LTS-RE.jpg

...and congratulations goes to SomeoneElseIsHere!
beautiful guitar!-!-! 8)
...with supercircuit? Tell us about the TONE?!

Yeah, these have gold Gotoh tuners on 'em. Page's LP has gold Grovers on it as do the modern Gibby sig models. If I had one gripe about mine it would probably have to be the tuners...they're just too "new" looking compared to the rest of the guitar. I may replace the tuners on mine one day with some Klusons from RS Guitarworks or just relic them myself here at home.

EunosFD said:
If I had one gripe about mine it would probably have to be the tuners...they're just too "new" looking compared to the rest of the guitar. I may replace the tuners on mine one day with some Klusons from RS Guitarworks or just relic them myself here at home.

Let me play the guitar a while .... my body chemistry makes a mess of gold hardware in no time !!! :D

I'm an HC forumite but decided to visit over here for a few! :D

blueedwards01.jpg

blueedwards02.jpg

That blue one is on the way. I bought it from an HC forumite for $450 shipped w/hsc. 8)

IMG_2743.jpg

I paid $450 shipped for that one on ebay awhile back. I sold it for $650 a couple months later. Showed too many finger prints and I didn't like the chrome so much. :D

Great guitars guys, i've sold off all but my tobacco burst LP at the moment, but dont fret the JF relic strat by Edwards is on the way, can't wait to hear those antiquity's in full volume through the marshall!!!

In regards to that Jimmy Page model, Is the neck relic'd as well or just the body? It would seem strange to just relic the body but that's what it looks like from the photos I've seen.

The neck isn't relic'd per-se, but it has the same very thin lacquer on it and it feels just like an old friend. I can already see where mine is wearing a bit and I've only it had it since January. Granted, I play it nearly every day so it's understandable, but it'll wear just like any nitro finish will. The headstock isn't aged though (at least the front isn't) & neither are the tuners, but I may eventually change those out for some relic'd RS Klusons or just age these myself.

Nice photos, nice axes!

What photo hosting site are you guys using? I see my pics have disappeared. :-?

Back