• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 tokai love rock ls 90 cs left handed for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nils h

Reaction score
hi,

i want to sell my love rock i just bought 3 months ago. it s perfect, but i got a new strat which i am going to keep, and the tokai has to go. it s only been played a few times, like new, no scratches, all original, except the bridge and tailpiece which i upgraded to a faber alu tailpiece and faber hybrid bridge, original parts come with the guitar. plus faber lifton case. i ll make pics of the headstock and the papers if requested. i am looking for 1150 euros. that s what i paid without the faber parts and guitar setup. not sure about international shipping, best would be a buyer from germany, guitar can be played at my place no prob. here is a link to the specs and 2 pics http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=19855

still have my tokai for sale. still almost unplayed. like new. it s a great guitar. i ship it within europe. 1000 euros.

Latest posts

Back