2004 Love Rock II (SEB) in blue

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hans-j?rgen

Reaction score
At least in this picture it looks like an SEB model to me:

f5_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.de/TOKAI-LOVE-ROCK-11-DOUBLE-CUT-EXTRAS-DONT-MISS-THIS_W0QQitemZ7403107344QQcategoryZ112670QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tuners have been changed, probably Schaller:

b8_1_b.JPG

Difficult to tell from the pictures with the sun reflecting 8)

If your right its confusing that they have included the specs for the solid mahogany one piece back ?

LBUK

I think the seller doesn't know much about this guitar, e.g. he called it "11" in his auction, so he just copied the Love Rock II page from Tokai UK.

I thought that looked like a SEB too.

I was actually tempted to maybe have bid, but I know I really want a matt violin one or possibly HDC (that and of course needing to save up some cash - a small detail, yet difficult to overlook).

I like the idea of a Love Rock Eleven - for when 10 isn't loud enough :D

I'm tempted, but the non stock tuners put me off (I'm not against mods, but would rather do the mods myself).

I mailed the guy asking what the tuners were and got no reply.

Maybe he's not that bothered, :(

I think these tuners actually look better on a Gibson-style guitar, and if they are from Schaller, they should work fine, too. But I also wonder why this isn't mentioned in the auction.

I agree Hans - it's one of those things that's obvious to anyone looking and you would think the seller would point it if only to establish authenticity of sale.

The seller still hasn't responded to my question - which again makes me think twice about bidding.

Got a reply from the seller - selling for a friend who changed teh tuners to deluxe because the stock ones were slipping - which is fair enough comment.

I'm tempted, dunno how tempted that'll be when it comes to bidding time - maybe if I can distract the wife for a couple of seconds.........after all it's not my fault I need guitars like she needs shoes

Back