• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1982 LS200 For sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawtone

Reaction score
I have a 1982 LS200 that I am thinking of selling. Solid flame top and Duncan PU's. It has been played a lot and as a result looks like a 40 year old guitar. Refretted once. Very light. Great. If I recall correctly, there were pictures of it in the archives here from years ago under LS200 "beat" or "worn" or something like that. It has arm wear just like a real old one. Whats the going rate for one of these nowadays?

Been gone over the holidays. Sorry no pictures as my digital camera died and I haven't got a new one yet. Guitar has tentatively been SOLD locally to fellow who has heard it many times and claims he simply has to have it. There are archive pictures of it when I had some black bobbin Gibson PAF's in it. Look for Tokai Love Rock with Gibson Pickups. Just still trying to figure out a fair price. Any thoughts regarding value appreciated.

Back