• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 TE150 will be on ebay soon

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I will take proper pics before she'll go...

510e2d91.jpg

Hi;

I just joined after buying an LS60 on e-bay.

When will your TE 150 and black strat go on e-bay. I don't want to miss the consideration.

Regards
Dave

tonechimera said:
Hi;

I just joined after buying an LS60 on e-bay.

When will your TE 150 and black strat go on e-bay. I don't want to miss the consideration.

Regards
Dave

Sounds like you've caught the bug.

Bloody Tokai Forum! I was happy with my Fenders till I joined a year or so ago. Now, apparently, I'm a collector... :-?

Mike

PS - nice guitars Rup - I assume you'll post the eBay links once they are listed?

stratman323 said:
Bloody Tokai Forum! I was happy with my Fenders till I joined a year or so ago. Now, apparently, I'm a collector... :-?
listed?

Same with me, before I discovered Japanese guitars the most I ever had was 2 LP's and a strat!!

The thing that started me buying Japanese was the thought that I could get just as good a guitar and pay less money, which is true, but the amount I just paid for my 1979 LS120 was more than I've ever paid for a 'real' Gibson :roll:

Link removed.

I am in the steep learning phase here.

The guitar plays beyond what I have ever run into.

Maybe I can post a link in the 1985 forum.

But the bug is catching.

OK, how does this guitar sound.

I also think I bid on your e-bay lefty accidentally and will have to come clean.

I can read English only re- above.

TKS
TC

Absolutely gorgeous. Somebody's going to be very, very happy.
From all the pieces that you have listed, you must be making room for some new striped chairs.

I was very, very tempted and watched the auction end while telling myself I didn't need another Breezy. A triumph of will-power over common sense, as ti turns out.

Clearly, I did need another.

stratmoto said:
Congrats,

That is indeed a beauty.

One day....oh yes......one day.........

:D

sorry - I'm not expressing myself clearly. I didn't buy it - but I wish I had. Someone's got a bargain.

sometime you win, sometime you loose.

This TE150 went to France for less then half of what I paid for.

I just hope she'll have a good home.

:evil:

I was expecting it to go for 75-100% more. B****y hindsight!

I wonder if recession had an effect. People have less money to spend and things valued for rarity etc tend to drop in price in recessions. Last time round the classic car market crashed (no, I've never owned a classic car!).

I think the recession is biting - or at least people are scared of it already. It seems to be a buyer's market right now. I have seen some stuff sell for surprisingly low prices recently, but then a few things go for a lot - like that red Fender Japan Strat in another thread that sold for ?900 in Japan!

You never can tell.... But bad luck Rup. :cry:

rgrafend said:
sometime you win, sometime you loose.

This TE150 went to France for less then half of what I paid for.

I just hope she'll have a good home.

:evil:

I dont understand,why you dont listed she for buy it now or best offer.
Its always a risk to take a high price item like this up for auction.
Bad luck Rup,i can feel with you. :-?

Volker

Latest posts

Back