• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breezysound ATE-70 Rosewood available

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warnrgw

Reaction score
I have a Rosewood Breezysound ATE-70 available. I purchased the guitar fron new at Music Ground Leeds approx 3 years ago, as a made in Japan Tokai, although there are no external markings to state this, although based on the price paid, it was a made in Japan model. I had Fender custom shop Texas specials pick ups fitted, new pots, selector switch and jack socket etc. I also had the 4 way switch mod made as well as a Wilkinson corrected saddle. The work was all carried out by a professional Guitar Tech., in Bolton UK. The Guitar was set up after the work was complete.
The guitar does not have a case, as I bought it for home use only and does have a small chip in the Lacquer. Other than that it is as new as I have not had the use from the Guitar that it deserves.
I am open to offers as the Guitar deserves an owner that can get more use from it than I can at the moment.

Images now available at:

http://www.flickr.com/people/warnrgwtokai_ate70/

Some more info, guitar is approx 3 years old, purchased from Music Ground Leeds (?519.00). Upgrades as listed;

a. Fender custom shop texas specials.
b. 4 way switch mod.
c. New switch, tone pot, volume pot, jack socket.
d. Wilkinson corrected bridge

All work carried out by professional guitar technician, who then set up the guitar for a low action. The parts and labour alone came to over ?250.00.

In the pictures, the high E string is not strung, I cut it to short but I can sort this out.

The guitar was for home use only, no belt or buckle rash. Only damage as shown, my son knocked an ornament of a dressser which chipped the lacquer. Other than that the guitar looks and plays as new.

I do not have a case so would prefer that the guitar was picked up, I am based just north of Manchester UK. If needed I could sort some sort of postage out, I don't know how at the moment, but it should be possible I guess.

Any other questions, just let me know.

Latest posts

Back