Book, Tokai The Vintage Years 1977-1986

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was away from the boards for a while an missed out on the book, would really love one so adding my vote for a reprint or at least a pdf version

I am very interested in the book! Printed or PDF!

Please let me know if there will be a another batch or pdf.

Best,

Hello guys,

I am preparing a reprint of the book at this time.

It will not have the Talbo in it as I was not hands on with that model during my time with Tokai Australia.

Can you please send your confirmation and copies required to
[email protected]

thanks all and I look forward to your emails
regards
Peter Mac

Hello all,

It has been a ****** and crazy time here in Australia and I do apologise for not being able to get back here sooner.

I have had a lot of requests for the book in PDF format.
I do have it in PDF format but even shrunk via WinZip, it is 108Mb and too large for email. I am 'old school' and don't use Cloud or any of those other fandangled apparatus.
I can however put them onto flash drives and post the drive as it will be massively cheaper than sending a book. As a bonus, I would include a Folder with all the Tokai catalogs from 1978 up to 2000 in Hi-Res JPEG format.
So far, I have close to 40 members who have indicated they would like a re-printed book at AU$60.00 + postage. I reacon I could get flash drives and postage for under $30.00 so please let me know if this is suitable.

regards
Peter Mac
[email protected]

I would love a hard copy of the book, or the first printing in hard copy, or a PDF version. Any of the above.

Just let me know what you need and thanks for working on this.

Tough year for a lot of folks, so I hear you.

Thanks Peter!

Peter,

Have you by chance looked into publishing through Amazon? That may be an option?

I bet there are more than 40 people that would buy that book. They just probably aren’t active members on here.

Just a thought.

Looks like they do paperbacks through a program call kindle direct publishing. I don’t think it costs the author anything and you don’t have to maintain an inventory I believe. I think they fill the orders as they come in? I’m not sure, but worth checking on.

Peter Mac said:
Hello all,

It has been a ****** and crazy time here in Australia and I do apologise for not being able to get back here sooner.

I have had a lot of requests for the book in PDF format.
I do have it in PDF format but even shrunk via WinZip, it is 108Mb and too large for email. I am 'old school' and don't use Cloud or any of those other fandangled apparatus.
I can however put them onto flash drives and post the drive as it will be massively cheaper than sending a book. As a bonus, I would include a Folder with all the Tokai catalogs from 1978 up to 2000 in Hi-Res JPEG format.
So far, I have close to 40 members who have indicated they would like a re-printed book at AU$60.00 + postage. I reacon I could get flash drives and postage for under $30.00 so please let me know if this is suitable.

regards
Peter Mac
[email protected]

Definitely interested in whatever format it becomes available in.

Would prefer the book, but am definitely interested in any format made available (again), thanks very much for thinking about it!

D

Latest posts

Back