The Tokai Forum REAPPEARS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitar hiro

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
Starting on December 22 at around 9:00 AM, and for at least four days, whenever I attempted to log in to the TF, I kept getting a SQL error.

My last post previous to the start of getting these many days of errors was December 21, at 9:00 PM; about 12 hours earlier.

After four days of not being able to log in I stopped trying to log in, for at least 3, or 4 days.
During that time frame there were no new posts by others.
Looks like the first post during this time frame was on December 26; that makes four days.

Any other members have troubles getting logged in during those time frames?

Something caused the sessions table to crash. Once I repaired the table everything came back. In the process of moving so was without Internet for more than I'd like so checking the forum was a bit problematic this month. Just got service today!!!!!

The TF has once again been high jacked by some nefarious means.

There were no posts from the 14th of the month until today.

I must say, the MO of the most recent Tokai Forum 'disappearance' was basically the same as the last: the forum would not allow a log-in for one to two days, and then there was the SQL error that followed, for several days.

I have a suspicion that bots have over taken this forum & rendered it impotent to the (potential) desires of the forum owner.

The Tokai Forum as we have known it for all these years IMO is pretty much toast.

arrivederci

Nice to see it back up and running, i couldn't log in, even though i was sure of my password and then the whole place crashed a few days later just like Hiro has mentioned. I did find i was still logged in on another browser though lol.

Its too bad these idiots haven't gotten better things to do with their time.

Latest posts

Back